- The U.S. Post Office just recalled their newest stamps; they had pictures of IRS agents on them and people couldn’t figure out which side to spit on.
- If a lawyer and an IRS agent were both drowning and you could only save one of them, would you go to lunch or read the newspaper?
- America is the land of opportunity; everybody can become a taxpayer.
- Children are deductible but they’re still taxing.
- Nothing has done more to stimulate the writing of fiction than the itemized deduction section of the income-tax forms.
- Filling out your own income tax return is something like a do-it-yourself mugging.
- A man admitted he lied on his income-tax return – he listed himself as the head of the household.
- The best things in life are still free, but the tax experts are working overtime on the problem.
I hope this first full month of Spring doesn’t tax you too heavily.