I’d like to shift the focus from footballs and their degree of inflation, to “indecent” gestures that draw fines. In particular, let’s look at the actions of running back, Marshawn Lynch of the Seattle Seahawks. This beast of a Seahawks player has been fined twice this season – so far – for “grabbing his crotch” after making touchdowns. Interesting.
The NFL is so hell-bent on harassing Marshawn, that in addition to fining him for not talking to the media in the manner expected of him, they’ve taken to harassing him for adjusting his cup in public.
Wait a minute, Irene. What he did was obscene. He touched his crotchal area and moved it up and down.
Hold onto your hats!
Monthly: Adopt a Shelter Dog Month; Breast Cancer Awareness Month; Cookie Month; Domestic Violence Awareness Month; National Pizza Month and National Vegetarian Month; which leads us to Sarcastic Month.
Daily (some of them anyway):
- Oct. 1: World Vegetarian Day
- Oct. 5: Do Something Nice Day and World Teacher’s Day (thank you Kirby and Kirstin!)
- Oct. 7: Bald and Free Day (love you honey!) and World Smile Day
- Oct. 9: Moldy Cheese Day
- Oct. 11: It’s My Party Day
- Oct. 12: Moment of Frustration Day (which I celebrate every day in traffic)
- Oct. 13: International Skeptics Day (yah, right)
- Oct. 17: Wear Something Gaudy Day, followed quite appropriately by,
- Oct. 19: Evaluate your Life Day
- Oct. 21: Babbling Day
- Oct. 23: National Mole Day – I can’t believe these nuisance rodents get their own day
- Oct. 25: World Pasta Day
- Oct. 26: Make a Difference Day
- Oct. 31: Increase your Psychic Powers Day