Lighten up Mondays
- I don’t make enough money to go on vacation so I’m just going to get drunk until I don’t know where I am.
- “How was your vacation?” “I’m analyzing it now. I only got eight likes but one of them was from someone really influential.”
- I don’t need a vacation, I’d be happy with a trip to the bathroom by myself…said every mother of young children.
- Being on vacation with my family has brought me so much closer to my iPad.
- I don’t need a vacation, I just want time to sit, read, snack, and take a nap. Basically, I want to be in kindergarten.
- I’m sorry your post-vacation workload has negated all the benefits of your vacation.
- Honey, pack your fat pants, we’re going on a cruise!
- There should be sympathy cards for having to go back to work after vacation.
- If you answer “Awesome” to the question, “How are you?” you are either a) drunk; b) practicing your sarcasm; or c) on your last day before vacation or retirement.
6 thoughts on “Lighten up Mondays”
June 18, 2018 at 1:46 pm
Sorry for my double comment, Irene. I didn’t think my first one went through. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
June 18, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Hearing from you 3x in one day is a blessing!
June 18, 2018 at 3:16 pm
LOL! Now it’s 4x. 🙂
June 18, 2018 at 1:45 pm
These are hilarious! 🙂
June 18, 2018 at 12:24 pm
These are hilarious!
June 18, 2018 at 11:14 am
Honey, pack your fat pants….