- Each time you open a book and read it, a tree smiles knowing there’s life after death.
- I’m not addicted to reading. I can quit as soon as I finish one more chapter.
- Friend: “Why read when you can just watch the movie?” Me: “Why breathe when you’re just gonna die anyway?”
- Never judge a book by its movie.
- When something goes wrong in your life, just shout, “Plot twist!” and move on.
- I’m a bookaholic on the road to recovery…just kidding, I’m on the road to the bookstore.
- You know you’re a bookworm when your ultimate goal in life is to have your own special library in your house.
- Be careful about reading health books, you may die of a misprint.
- The great American novel has not only already been written, it has already been rejected.
I had to add that last bit of humor because it’s more realistic to an author than anything else on this Earth.