- I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.
- He drove his expensive car into a tree and found out how the Mercedes bends.
- Those who jump off a Paris bridge are in Seine.
- A cardboard belt would be a waist of paper.
- He wears glasses during math class because it improves division.
- Two peanuts were walking in a tough neighborhood and one of them was a-salted.
- Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He’s all right now.
- When the smog lifts in Los Angeles, UCLA.
- It was an emotional wedding. Even the cake was in tiers.
- Those who throw dirt are sure to lose ground.
- When the waiter spilled a drink on his shirt, he said, “this one’s on me.”
Cheers everyone, and have a great week!