The other day, I attended a photo session with my grandson and his parents. I managed to willingly make a fool of myself to make him laugh and smile for the camera, and it was my pleasure. Thus, photography is on my mind for this week’s funnies.
- Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. (Elliott Erwitt)
- There are no bad pictures, that’s just how your face looks sometimes.
- You might be a photographer’s child if you can’t play dress up without it becoming a photoshoot.
- I am a plastic surgeon, a magician, a stylist, a social media guru, a therapist, and a master of light. I am a photographer.
- Photographer nightmare: trying to get thirty half drunk & hungry people to look at you at the same time.
- How to irritate your professional photographer. “After you take that shot, can you take the same one with my phone?”
- A photographer went to a socialite party in New York. As he entered the front door, the host said, “I love your photographs, you must have a fantastic camera.” The photographer said nothing until the dinner was finished and then said, “That was a fabulous dinner, you must have a fantastic stove.”