I’ve recently had some computer frustrations that regardless of what I do and regardless of who provides much needed technical assistance, the problems that caused those frustrations keep hanging around. Alas, in celebration of those frustrations, I provide these technological jokes
After i-messaging back and forth with my wife, I jokingly commanded Siri to pass along this message: “You need to get back to work now; you have a husband to support.”
Here’s what Siri sent: “You need to get back to work now; you have a has-been to support.”
- Instagram is just Twitter for people who go outside.
- The closest I’ve been to a diet this year is erasing food searches from my browser history.
- I put so much more effort into naming my first Wi-Fi router than my first child.
- If an anonymous comment goes unread, is it still irritating?
- If nobody likes your selfie, what is the value of the self?
- To see a man or woman’s true face, look to the photos he or she hasn’t posted.
- GPS map programs really need to start directions on step number five. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.