Rock stars used to say, “Don’t trust anyone over 30!”
Now that many of them are over 50 they say, “Oops, we didn’t mean us.”
You Know Your Old When:
- You and your teeth don’t sleep together.
- People call at 9 p.m. and ask, “Did I wake you?”
- You begin every other sentence with, “Nowadays…”
- The clothes you’ve put away until they come back in style… come back in style.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You sing along with the elevator music.
- You wear black socks with sandals.
- You get into a heated argument about pension plans.
- When all you want for your birthday is to not be reminded of your age.
- Your address book has mostly names that start with Dr.
- You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going.