Lighten up Mondays
Subject: Office conduct during the Holiday season
Effective immediately, employees should keep in mind the following guidelines in compliance with FROLIC (The Federal Revelry Office & Leisure Industry Council):
- Running aluminum foil through the paper shredder to make tinsel is strongly discouraged;
- Playing Jingle Bells on the push-button phone is forbidden (it runs up an incredibly high long-distance bill);
- Work requests are not to be filed under “Bah Humbug”‘
- Company cars are not to be used to go over the river and through the woods to Grandma’s house;
- All fruitcake is to be eaten before July 25th;
- Eggnog will not be dispensed in vending machines this year.
In spite of all the above, the staff is encouraged to have a Happy Holiday.