Again from the Washington Post, this entry includes responses to the newspaper’s invitation to readers to take any word from the dictionary, alter it by adding, subtracting or changing one letter, and supplying a new definition.
- Bozone (n): the substance surrounding stupid people that stops bright ideas from penetrating
- Giraffiti (n): vandalism spray-painted very, very high
- Inoculatte (v): to take coffee intravenously when you are running late
- Hipatitis (n): terminal coolness
- Dopeler effect (n): the tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly
- Arachnoleptic fit (n): the frantic dance performed just after you’ve accidentally walked through a spider web (been there, done that many, many times)
- Glibido (v): all talk and no action.