Lighten up Mondays

Posted on Updated on

Happy sunshine faceThe tax man cometh:

There are two things you need to know about taxes: the filing deadline is April 15th and when you write your check, just make it out to China. – David Letterman

Tax day is the day that ordinary Americans send their money to Washington, D.C. and wealthy Americans send their money to the Cayman Islands. – Jimmy Kimmel

The U. S. Senate is considering a bill that would tax Botox. When Botox users heard this they were horrified. Well, I think they were horrified, it’s difficult to tell. – Craig Ferguson

I’m not going to pay taxes. When they say I’m going to prison, I’ll say, no, prison costs taxpayers a lot of money. You keep what it would have cost to incarcerate me, and we’ll call it even. – Jimmy Kimmel

65% of people say that cheating on your taxes is worse than cheating on your spouse. The other 35% were women. – Jay Leno

When it comes to taxes, there are two types of people. There are those that get it done early, also called psychopaths, and then the rest of us. – Jimmy Kimmel

Guilty as charged.

 

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “Lighten up Mondays

    Pat Finn said:
    May 19, 2015 at 7:43 am

    Hi,
    I found your site researching blog information with an intent to start a Baby Boomer Humor Blog. Do you write the Monday laughs? May I include them on my blog with proper acknowledgment. Thank you.
    Pat Finn
    http://www.patfinnbabyboomerhumor.com

      boomer98053 responded:
      May 19, 2015 at 7:47 am

      I don’t write them; I find them on the Internet. Very much looking forward to your humorous blog. What a great idea you’ve got there. Of course you can Press or Reblog my posts (and I’ll do the same for your articles) and they’ll then appear on your blog.

    mebwoodacre said:
    April 15, 2015 at 9:08 am

    Loved the tax quotes–much needed laughs when it comes to taxes!

    Jill Weatherholt said:
    April 13, 2015 at 7:54 am

    Thanks for the Monday laughs, Irene. 🙂

What's on your mind?

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s